When considering the acquisition or sale of a business, a key aspect is the development and execution of an effective strategy to maximise positive outcomes.
With a growing number of shareholders of baby boomer age nearing retirement, an increasing number of businesses will be coming to market in the years ahead. This provides opportunities for vendors to maximise their returns and for buyers to ensure they are fully acquainted with the impacts of such acquisitions.
We can assist vendors with advice and support in:
- Readying businesses for sale by facilitating valuations
- Internal due diligence
- Organisational/process readiness
- Preparation of information memorandums and provide support during the sale process – purchaser due diligence
- Business ownership transition
We can assist purchasers with advice and support in the analysis of businesses through:
- Due diligence
- And business integration phases
For advice about your particular circumstances, book a free consultation with us by calling 0800 343 343.