What is a forensic accountant? A forensic accountant is a specialist who is able to analyse, summarise and present complex financial and business related issues in a manner which is both understandable and properly supported.
Often, forensic and investigative accounting is typically required in complex commercial litigation and fraud cases.
In particular, Gerry Rea Partners provides the following services:
- Interpretation and analysis of financial data
- Preparation of solvency reports
- Reconstruction of accounting records
- Analysis of contractual disputes
- Investigation of possible fraud
- Loss of profits assessment
- Expert reports and expert witnesses
- Reports to insurers
- Quantification of damages
- Review and interpretation of accounting evidence
- Preparing presentations for trial
For more details about our services, please review:
If you are in a situation where you need information on how to uncover accounting fraud using a forensic accountant, please contact us at 0800 343 343.