Insolvency Statistics – November 2015
September, October & November Comparison of
Insolvency Appointments 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
What are the figures showing?
- There were 205 insolvency appointments in November 2015 which is down from the previous four years.
- There were 6 receivership appointments, 199 liquidations recorded and no administrations.
- The total number of insolvency appointments for the year to date are 2208, which is lower than previous years.
- Applications made to the High Court to liquidate companies totalled 85 for November 2015, 60 of which were made by the IRD.
- The total number of applications made to liquidate this year total 1078 to date. This is significantly down on previous years.
Year to Date Comparison of Insolvency Appointments 2011 to 2015
What are your thoughts on November’s insolvency statistics? Any feedback, inquiries or comments are welcome. Please email Simon at email@example.com.