Insolvency Statistics – November 2015
August, September & October Comparison of
Insolvency Appointments 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
What are the figures showing?
- There were 192 insolvency appointments in October 2015 which is down from the previous four years.
- There were 4 receivership appointments, 187 liquidations recorded and 1 administration.
- The total number of insolvency appointments for the year to date are 2003, which is lower than previous years.
- Applications made to the High Court to liquidate companies totalled 121 for October 2015, 85 of which were made by the IRD, who now seem to be a little more active than we’ve seen in previous months.
- The total number of applications made to liquidate this year total 993 to date. This is significantly down on previous years.
Year to Date Comparison of Insolvency Appointments 2011 to 2015
What are your thoughts on this month’s insolvency statistics? Any feedback, inquiries or comments are welcome. Please email Simon at email@example.com.